Special guest Chef Keith Hinkley teaches you how to make his favorite quick and easy breakfast bowl.
Chef Keith's Favorite Chia Breakfast Bowl
Author: The Vegan Video Pantry featuring Keith Hinkley
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk
- toppings of your choice
- Combine chia seeds and non dairy milk in a tupperware or bowl. Stir well.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, chia seeds will have expanded, soaking up the liquid and creating a pudding or porridge-like texture.
- Dress it how you would an oatmeal: with toppings like dried fruit, nuts, bananas or fresh berries and sweeteners like agave, coconut sugar or maple syrup.