A creamy homemade dressing you can whip up in a snap.
Five Minute Ranch Dressing
Author: The Vegan Video Pantry
- ¾ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- the juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp chopped chives to taste
- In a large mug or measuring cup, whisk together mayo, milk, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Will keep in the fridge up to two weeks.