This year, give thanks that no one in your family will ever have to eat that canned garbage ever again. Why should anyone suffer, when this fresh homemade chutney is so easy to make in a flash? You’re welcome.
Apple Cranberry Chutney
Author: The Vegan Video Pantry
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 small apples, peeled, cored and diced
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp dried ginger
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ⅛ tsp cloves
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine sugars and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add in cranberries, apricots, apples, spices and vinegar. Stir to coat.
- Bring everything back up to a boil, then lower heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, until all ingredients break down into a thick, luscious chutney.
- Let cool before serving.
Chutney can last for a week refrigerated.
[…] Apple Cranberry Chutney from Martine and Toby at The Vegan Video Pantry *Gluten-free […]