Special guest Chef Keith Hinkley teaches you how to make your own almond milk like a boss.
Make your own ALMOND MILK (Like a Boss)
- 2 cups of filtered water or coconut water
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- Soak almonds overnight.
- Drain and rinse almonds, then transfer to a blender.
- Add coconut water or filtered water.
- Blend for a few minutes, until it reaches a creamy, frothy consistency.
- Pour over a nutmilk bag into a large bowl, straining out the almond pulp. Squeeze the bag to make sure you get all of the liquid out.
- Refrigerate and serve!